Monday, March 20, 2017

Masking with Argabelle


The mask that I chose to use for my Mask & Tag this week was the Argabelle Moroccan Ghassoul Lava Clay. Did you see the video? These are definitely my favorite videos to film although they seem to be the least viewed. 

After washing off the mask I used my Joyal Beauty Vitamin C serum. What do you put on after masking?

https://www.amazon.com/Wrinkles-Perfection-Joyal-Revolutionary-Nutrient-rich/dp/B0131T8LIE

I try to always put some sort of serum on after masking because your pores are open and more likely to absorb all of the goodness. Once I am off of Accutane I plan on introducing more retinol into my routine so if you have any recommendations, comment below.



One of the tag questions was about habits. I explained that I tend to touch my earlobes often. You may notice that I do it in some of my videos if I cannot cut it out. If you hadn't noticed before, you will now.

My new earrings

#LuvamiEarrings http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MZ2GLLK




What mask should I used for my new Mask & Tag you all? Comment below! Thanks again for stopping by to read my blog and have a great day!






Please Donate to my GoFundMe & Share





Angela Zimsky

Subscribe to my YouTube
Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Twitter 




16 comments:

  1. I love doing facial masks. It's a great way to pamper yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those earrings are gorgeous! I have a question about the Vitamin C serum, I keep seeing loads of skin products have it now, but what does it do?? I don't have any recommendations for a mask to try unfortunately, I haven't used one in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everythig abiut skincare, so I am always curious about new products to discover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those are beautiful earrings! Looks like a great mask, too - My girls and I love using masks together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont do masks enough! i might have to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That mask looks great! I love masks, and probably own too many lol. I oddly touch my ears often too, but don't realize I'm doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love using masks but would have liked more info on why you like it or why it works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those earrings are really pretty. I've never used eye gel before. I sure hope everything's going well with your accutane treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love using masks! I never thought of putting eye gel or eye cream before putting one on though. I think your earrings are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm hooked on facial masks. I'm always looking for good ones to try. I've never thought to use serums after though but will start.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love any kind of mask and creams, It's so good to take care of our skin.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am just starting to do skincare. I have just been focusing on raising my son and neglected my self.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love using masks. Her pin Korea they have tons of great masks that look like animals. They work great and look either cute or hideous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Never heard about this product but I do love masks. It helps exfoliate my skin, the ones I'm using are from Korea.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a super product! It’s great when you find something new you really like, isn’t it. Love the earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That mask looks great! I love masks and probably own too many.
    gclub
    โกลเด้นสล็อต
    gclub

    ReplyDelete