Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Mask & Tag Series on YouTube

As many of my followers already know I have a video series on YouTube called the "Mask & Tag". I literally put a mask on in front of the camera and answer tag questions. At the end of the video I provide a short review of the mask and that concludes the video. While this video type may be my favorite to film, it doesn't seem to get many views.

 Ive decided to change the frequency of these videos due to the low watch count. I was wondering if there is anything that you might be able to suggest I could do differently. Recently I received the Claytox Mediterranean Cacao Clay Masque in the mail and wanted to try it out on camera.

A post shared by Angela Zimsky (@zimskygirls) on

This company actually reached out to me to provide review of this product. That doesn't happen very often but it feels good when it does happen. For this Mask & Tag I decided to answer the "Dream" tag questions.




Like my hat? Buy Here

If you want to hear what I thought about the mask then be sure to watch the video below. Also, after watch please let me know if you have any suggestions. I would love to improve these videos to gain more views. I like the general idea but it just doesn't seem to be a popular video.


Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope that you will subscribe to be notified about future publications. I hope that you are having a great day.




Please Donate to my GoFundMe & Share





Angela Zimsky

Subscribe to my YouTube
Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Twitter 





No comments:

Post a Comment