Wednesday, October 26, 2016

A Path to Happiness

Over the last few weeks I have been struggling with depression. A viewer on my YouTube is the one who actually pointed it out. It wasn't until that moment when I finally put it all together. It made sense with my lack of interest in doing the things that I typically found joy. I re-watched the video that this comment was on and knew that I need to change this immediately.

I would have never guessed, when I started taking Accutane, that I would be experiencing everything that I have been. There have been many days in which I have wanted to completely give up and just live with having acne. The online support community I am part of is the only reason I haven't. I just can't thank every single person enough for being there for me, a stranger. I hope that I can be there for each of you the same way. 

All I need to do now is find myself. I no longer want to feel disconnected from the world around me. 
Click to Donate Now!

Please Donate to my Go Fund Me & Share





Thank you,

Angela Zimsky

Subscribe to my YouTube
Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Twitter 


1 comment: