Monday, January 23, 2017

1st Time Using a Cleansing Brush

Its hard to believe that after having acne for 15 years that I have never used a cleansing brush. I've heard other beauty bloggers stating how wonderful they can be for your skin. So, I finally decided to give one a try and boy was it difficult choosing which one to buy. There are a number of different ones on the market but I finally ended up going with the "Perfect Curve Ultrasonic Facial Cleansing Brush"


Buy HERE #PerfectCurveCleansingBrush

The features that persuaded me to purchase this one over the others is because its rechargeable and the fact that it has 14 different massage modes. I didn't want to buy a product that had a limited life span meaning you could only use it a certain number of times before you had to replace it. I was very excited to receive this in the mail and even more excited to use it for the first time.

A photo posted by Angela Zimsky (@zimskygirls) on

I've noticed that my pores are significantly less noticeable. I'm not sure that it is a claim that this tool with reduce the size of your pores. Since I started taking Accutane it has been a concern that my pores were larger than before. I would love to see an overall improvement of texture with continues use. Want to see me use this for the first time, check out my YouTube video.



Please Donate to my GoFundMe & Share





Thank you,

Angela Zimsky

Subscribe to my YouTube
Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Twitter 




12 comments:

  1. Ive heard so much about those brushes but I havent try one yet! I think its time to change it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this yet, it seems so cool thought. I too like the fact that you can charge it. I am using a charcoal sponge but it has to be replaced every couple months. Might give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great product! I might get one for my teen, who has been struggling with some serious breakouts for some time now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first time I am hearing about this type of product. Sounds really good and I'm thinking of getting one to try too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a few but none of them are rechargeable so I would love to try this out and see how it works on my skin. Love the colour as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a great product. Your video was very helpful. It's cool that it is rechargable too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to have a facial brush and I loved it. This one looks like it would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never used a cleansing brush before! It sounds really cool. Thanks for showing us how it's used as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep meaning to try out this brush but I keep forgetting. I must do this and try it out. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a great brush to really get those dead cells and get a glowing skin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have often wondered about these but my skin is so sensitive I never dared to try. I might do now :)
    Katja xxx
    www.katnapped.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh cool, never tried them before and always wondered whether they worked. Hmm.. might buy them next time and see for myself, too.

    ReplyDelete